You can make by yourself the TV lift cabinet because it will be the totally cheaper and more affordable option that gives different look in your living room design. Once you have purchased a flat- screen TV lift cabinet, you should look for a site that reflects your magnificence. However, if you want to give a touch of luxury, how about a species that lifts the screen from outside the cabinet or table.
Instructions build TV lift cabinet
- Decide if you will build a new cabinet old one. You can customize desktops or comfortable for this, with drawers below as facade.
- Place both wood 2 by 4 inside the cabinet and the guide rails attached to these. Nails or stick firmly to the woods plywood to support the weight of the supports and the screen.
- Create a platform for the TV lift cabinet. You must enter between timber and move smoothly inside the box.
- Place DC linear actuator in the plywood. The engine should be placed at the bottom of the cabinet with a stand.
- Connect the power adapter to the actuator. The adapter must have a minimum of five and a maximum of 10 amps to run.
- Connect the switch and the remote control to activate and deactivate the lift mechanism.
- Connect the entire power source through the outlet 12 volts DC test and elevation. If everything works as it should just need to put the TV lift cabinet into place to enjoy your new toy.