You should think carefully to have best French cleat which will be easy to make by yourself in your free time, and here are the ideas about them. A French cleat is made by tearing a solitary bit of timber – regularly a 2-inch-by-2-inch board or a plywood strip – into equal parts at a 45-degree point. This makes two parts of the fitting, which join together to make a solid hold.
1. Position the top 50% of the French fitting on the once again of the article you need to hang, with the more drawn out side of the cleat tooth confronting out.
12 Photos Gallery of: Best Way to Install a French Cleat
2. Secure the top a large portion of the fitting to the hanging protest by either screwing it on from the highest point of the item into the french cleat.
3. Mark a level line on the divider at the stature you need to hang the article and imprint the divider stud focuses at stake in the wake of placing them with a stud discoverer.
4. Position the lower 50% of the French cleat against the divider line with the more extended tooth of the fitting confronting out. This makes a break where the tooth of the top 50% of the cleat can snare over the lower half, structuring a tight bond.
5. Secure the lower 50% of the cleat to the divider with two drywall screws through the fitting into each one divider stud point french cleat.