Glass console table will be the interesting part you should have in your room that appears very good and fascinating for the more contemporary look to be innovative. A dining table is beautiful glass furniture for a dining room or kitchen. Allows diners to see through the surface of the table to admire the beauty of the base structure, which emphasizes the need for owning a well-built base. A base for decorative handmade table can easily be built to attract the attention of any guest.
12 Photos Gallery of: How to Make a Base for a Glass Console Table
1. Gun structure glass console table base. Choose two 2 x 4 (5 x 10 cm) 36 inches (90 cm) and two 2 x 4 30 inches (75 cm). Sections placed 30 inches above the work surface, and align the two sections of 36 inch in its outer edges, forming a square of 36 inches.
2. Connects the base of the table. Place two long nails on each end to join sections of wood. Use straight metal brackets to reinforce the joint in every corner.
3. Place the legs. It measures 2 inches (5 cm) inward diagonally from each corner and mark. Applying glue to the end of each baluster 30 inches (75 cm) and attach them to the base of the table for centering the mark in each location in the corners.
4. Paint the glass console table base with black paint and a brush. Covers metal clamps and screws exposed. Let the paint dry completely before proceeding.
5. Place the tiles on the base.