Tie rack will be good for your interior part function to organize your tie, and you can make it by yourself easily simply by following these ideas and instruction. Tired slide your tie hangers, which are hidden beneath jackets or piled on the floor? If you have more than one tie, tie rack is definitely the way to go. A practical tie rack home only requires you to learn some basics of carpentry.
12 Photos Gallery of: How to Make Your Own Tie Rack to Organize Your Tie
1. Choose a rectangular piece of wood 12-20 inches long (30.48 cm to 50.8 cm), depending on how you would hold the tie in the tie rack, 4 inches wide (10.16 cm) and 3 inches thick (7.62 cm).
2. With a pen, marking pegs holes at intervals of 1 1/2 inches (3.81 cm), including the top and bottom. On a shelf that is 1 foot tall (30.48 cm), can be incorporated seven-pin on each side.
3. Drill the holes according to the pencil marks to drill 1/4 inch (0.6 cm) in diameter. The holes should be only 1/2 inch (1.27 cm) deep; making a mark on your drill bit 1/2 inch (1.27 cm) high can help measure the depth of each drill hole.
4. However, if you cut some wood clamps to 3 inches (7.62 cm) long you’ll need a wooden dowel.
5. Applies glue inside the pin holes and finales instead. Let it dry.
6. If you want to dye your tie rack of a certain color, do it now.
7. Place a clothes hanger in the center of the top of your tie rack by screwing into wood.