The best kitchen is not the only one thing you should consider smartly, good under cabinet LED lighting will be very crucial as well adding better look in the kitchen cabinet area. A simple way to solve this problem is to install low-voltage under cabinet LED lighting. The under-cabinet lighting can help eliminate shadows, creating enough light so that you work on your project.
12 Photos Gallery of: Installing Under Cabinet LED Lighting
- Look under your cabinet. You should see a nook that is approximately 7-8 inches (2.2 cm) deep. Install under cabinet LED lighting.
- Try turning on various electrical appliances near the power to determine what items are connected to that breaker. Add the rating of these items and then add voltage you plan to place the under cabinet LED lighting.
- Cut a hole 12 inches (30 cm) in the rear of the cabinet closest to the outlet you chose kitchen. Drill pilot holes 1/2 inch (1.27 cm) to 12 inches (30 cm) away together to make a square.
- Drill a distribution box 4 by 4 by 2 1/8 inches (10 by 10 by 5.4 cm).
- Punch holes 1 1/8 inch (2.8 cm) on the side of the kitchen cabinet. Your art pigtail half inch (1.27 cm) for your distribution box through these holes to give power to each light.
- Peal 12 inches (30 cm) of the lining of each end of the cable and pull the cable from the wall.
- Leave enough extra cable in line to be able to bring the wiring up the walls and down the arrangements under cabinet lights.