If you want to get the best living room design, you can consider well having wrap around couch that you can make by yourself easily. Almost everyone knows how to pack a small object and send it. However, sending large, such as wrap around couch bed items, they may have a little problem.
12 Photos Gallery of: Best Ideas Having Wrap Around Couch
- Aspire the body of the wrap around couch and cushions with a vacuum cleaner before packaging. Although a clean couch will not be easier to carry, makes it easier to download and unzip because you will have less work to do.
- Tilt the couch on its back and remove the legs if possible. In most cases, simply wooden feet are screwed into the bottom of the couch as a screw.
- Place the legs in a plastic bag and close the bag with tape.
- Place the bag between the couch cushions so they do not get lost in transit. Since you are going to wrap the couch cushions and pillows left on the wrap around couch.
- Wrap the couch with plastic until the couch is completely covered. You can get large enough sheets of plastic couch from most vendors shipping.
- Tape the plastic sheet with adhesive tape.
- Place the couch in the vehicle that will take. While a covered vehicle, as a moving truck, can protect the couch from the elements, as it is wrapped in plastic.